|2025report.com -4 years to first s-gen?Jan 2021 - reminded of what steve jobs said 11 years ago & Economist's norman macrae wrote 25 years ago in london's sunday times - compare that with covid decade (my body's research shows antibodies last about 7 months but would love to be wrong), and then in summer 2019 we learnt not one cent of 3000 trllion dollar western pension money had been put into sdgs let alone vaccines -something not right with 21stcmedia??|
economists welcome A for aid & AI B for black and bank D for Diary F for food G FOR GREEN ,H for health .
.sdgsu.com fazleabed.com xglasgow.com 1billiongirls.com collaborationcafe.city
260 YEARS ON -WHAT HAVE YE ALL LEARNING ABOUT LIVES MATTER COMMUNITY BUILDING WITH MACHINES?
we're working on 1 billion girls top 50 grassroots unicorn networks - instead of being exited -this have linked villagers
since 1972 - question 1 in china and bangladesh- how to raise life expectancy of villages without electricity to 60s instead of 40s - so unicorns on village g3 health and g2 food security came first- then village banking g1 and village education-norman called this rural keynes in his 1977 survey of 2 billion asians - we'll have the 50 unicorns version 1 ready as youth handout
cop26 glasgow university union 6 nov 2021- if you have an under 30s chapter who'd like to zoom in or present their sdg solution networks pls connect
|SDG education revolution||coming - books.. diary 2020|
human & tech future of education- 1984's book 2025 report- 1986's survey in Economist
|firstname.lastname@example.org, normanmacrae.net quarters 5 and 6 of EconomistDiary 2018-1843 - journalists valuing mediation of goal 1 end poverty , A global databank for brandchartering the interconnecting aims of CLO, CBO and CEO in organising learning, branding and strategy - "I'd like to ask : Isn't it time that branders, strategists, and learning systems people believed and acted on their marketing promise as much as they want end-consumers to trust it? I am editing a millennial issue of a journal where we are urgently inviting world leading influencers of strategy, brand or learning to write 6 pages on future organisational frameworks in such simple language that every reader connects to the big idea whatever their home area of expertise"||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
Saturday, November 30, 2013
politics its unclear what his next partnerships in democracy will be til after us election-if biden/harris are elected- do they have any particular common interests
bloomberg uniting investment funds on
2 china is not american youth enemy
-see his un75 summit -see www.economistun.com
bloomberg university partnerships
hopkins its really unclear - i get hokins brand name is high because of covid but has it done any good especially in its home base baltimore
Friday, November 29, 2013
NACTO selects 10 cities for pandemic street design grants
- The National Association of City Transportation Officials (NACTO), in partnership with Bloomberg Philanthropies, has selected 10 cities to each receive $25,000 grants for street transformation projects amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The program, which features projects from New York City to Long Beach, CA, prioritizes initiatives that are in partnership or support of community-based organizations. This will ensure that the quickly-produced street projects don't reinforce inequities among communities that are most in need of services like healthcare, transportation or food access, according to NACTO.
- The initiative is the second phase of NACTO's "Streets for Pandemic Response and Recovery" program to document the design strategies that cities have adopted since the pandemic began.
- The City of Alexandria, VA and community partner Casa Chirilagua are working together to bridge the digital divide by building a safe and comfortable outdoor space with Wi-Fi for local students.
- The Atlanta Department of Transportation and community partners Georgia STAND-UP and TransFormation Alliance are turning several city streets into coronavirus information hubs. The street and lane closures will also provide safer environments for essential workers to walk, bike and access transit.
- The Denver Department of Transportation and Infrastructure will help expand restaurant patios and outdoor seating in the city’s equity areas, where very few businesses have applied for such permits and have been disproportionately affected by COVID-19.
- The City of Detroit is working with three local organizations to temporarily close streets by certain schools and parks to create an outdoor community hub for the neighborhood’s young people.
- The City of Durham, NC and community partner Spirit House are working together to create an inclusive shared street space that ties in art, culture and recreation.
- Long Beach, CA and the Long Beach Conservation Corps will help small businesses in four historically underserved communities by sharing and promoting information about constructing outdoor spaces for dining.
- The City of Minneapolis Public Works is working on its 2020 Mobility Hub Pilot project by creating more hubs in low-income neighborhoods disproportionately affected by COVID-19, including food and donation distribution services and information access.
- The New York City Department of Transportation and the Rockaway Initiative for Sustainability and Equity will transform underutilized space beneath a train line into a recovery corridor. The area will improve access to transit, community facilities, COVID-19 testing, information and outdoor seating.
- Philadelphia's Office of Transportation Infrastructure and Sustainability will work with restaurants in communities of color to encourage more non-white residential populations to participate in the city’s outdoor dining program, and to help repurpose street spaces for outdoor dining.
- The Portland Bureau of Transportation in Portland, OR will provide services to businesses in a historically black neighborhood to help design and build open spaces that promote safe shopping while incorporating public art and programming.