|valuetrue.com thanks 1billiongirls.com questioning washington dc, glasgow and any livesmatter future capital- do you know anything about sustaining our lives - legend as well as nature and machines we seek to mediate 8 human populations -each nearly a billion strong 1billiongirls.com demands freedom of voice/data for younger poorest women not just older richest men as artificial intel platforms increasingly govern what happens real time www|
american parents last chance to tell public servants to stop lying- let me explain with the case of pre-computing maths- q1 why were americans worst at teaching this? 2 how was computing designed by best maths guys? 3 what purposes could computers humanise- long version read biography of von neumann by macrae, short version here.
|38th annual survey of 2025report.com first published 1984 with the economist as dialogue on how to prevent big brother generation: survey of saying 7 nos to trumpists- can you improve on actioning these 7 wonders|
1 prosecute those who brought life threatening weapons to the capitol building on #trumpwwednesday
2 #trumpwednesday -SMARTER MEDIA SUGGESTION: dont waste FBIntel time on many others - suggestion prosecute 20 ordinary people and 20 of the top dc people who invited them to walk trumps talk.
#3 recommendation borrow from new york strong: from jan 21 demand one human more loving consequence from every day the capital convenes- on any day this is not achieved reduce size of each party's representation by 1%.
4 issue an update newsletter on ending covid every week- make it truer and faster every week- if 300 million people cant get better at ending covid each week what future usa?
|Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela.... associate webs economistlearning.com economistbank.com economisthealth.comSOUTH AMERICA:||Is SOROS last billionaire standing for american youth's dream to unite sdg generation locally & globally|
.zoomuni.net -breaking 2020 -zooming beyond reality- some nations 30 years behind our 1984 timelines for ai teaching/ studying - download and ask for our maps of whos firstname.lastname@example.org may 2020 (bicycling distance from national institute of health bethesda md usa) writes:
since 1960 most of the world's population mapping sdg development - eg asians as over 60% of humans have traded round a japanese translation of global system- compounding solutions americans like deming and borlaug open sourced -more than any other single system dynamic friends at journalistsforhumanity have been able to map- brookings update 2020- 5/15 how taipei, seoul, hk, saved their peoples, and hanoi
back to middle of 20th c-perhaps it shouldn't be that much of a surprise that it took one of the 2 island nations that most colonised borders up to world war 2 to culturally rollback a higher purpose for uniting peoples
|SDG education revolution||coming - books.. diary 2020|
human & tech future of education- 1984's book 2025 report- 1986's survey in Economist
|email@example.com, normanmacrae.net quarters 5 and 6 of EconomistDiary 2018-1843 - journalists valuing mediation of goal 1 end poverty , A global databank for brandchartering the interconnecting aims of CLO, CBO and CEO in organising learning, branding and strategy - "I'd like to ask : Isn't it time that branders, strategists, and learning systems people believed and acted on their marketing promise as much as they want end-consumers to trust it? I am editing a millennial issue of a journal where we are urgently inviting world leading influencers of strategy, brand or learning to write 6 pages on future organisational frameworks in such simple language that every reader connects to the big idea whatever their home area of expertise"||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
Saturday, November 30, 2013
politics its unclear what his next partnerships in democracy will be til after us election-if biden/harris are elected- do they have any particular common interests
bloomberg uniting investment funds on
2 china is not american youth enemy
-see his un75 summit -see www.economistun.com
bloomberg university partnerships
hopkins its really unclear - i get hokins brand name is high because of covid but has it done any good especially in its home base baltimore
Friday, November 29, 2013
NACTO selects 10 cities for pandemic street design grants
- The National Association of City Transportation Officials (NACTO), in partnership with Bloomberg Philanthropies, has selected 10 cities to each receive $25,000 grants for street transformation projects amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The program, which features projects from New York City to Long Beach, CA, prioritizes initiatives that are in partnership or support of community-based organizations. This will ensure that the quickly-produced street projects don't reinforce inequities among communities that are most in need of services like healthcare, transportation or food access, according to NACTO.
- The initiative is the second phase of NACTO's "Streets for Pandemic Response and Recovery" program to document the design strategies that cities have adopted since the pandemic began.
- The City of Alexandria, VA and community partner Casa Chirilagua are working together to bridge the digital divide by building a safe and comfortable outdoor space with Wi-Fi for local students.
- The Atlanta Department of Transportation and community partners Georgia STAND-UP and TransFormation Alliance are turning several city streets into coronavirus information hubs. The street and lane closures will also provide safer environments for essential workers to walk, bike and access transit.
- The Denver Department of Transportation and Infrastructure will help expand restaurant patios and outdoor seating in the city’s equity areas, where very few businesses have applied for such permits and have been disproportionately affected by COVID-19.
- The City of Detroit is working with three local organizations to temporarily close streets by certain schools and parks to create an outdoor community hub for the neighborhood’s young people.
- The City of Durham, NC and community partner Spirit House are working together to create an inclusive shared street space that ties in art, culture and recreation.
- Long Beach, CA and the Long Beach Conservation Corps will help small businesses in four historically underserved communities by sharing and promoting information about constructing outdoor spaces for dining.
- The City of Minneapolis Public Works is working on its 2020 Mobility Hub Pilot project by creating more hubs in low-income neighborhoods disproportionately affected by COVID-19, including food and donation distribution services and information access.
- The New York City Department of Transportation and the Rockaway Initiative for Sustainability and Equity will transform underutilized space beneath a train line into a recovery corridor. The area will improve access to transit, community facilities, COVID-19 testing, information and outdoor seating.
- Philadelphia's Office of Transportation Infrastructure and Sustainability will work with restaurants in communities of color to encourage more non-white residential populations to participate in the city’s outdoor dining program, and to help repurpose street spaces for outdoor dining.
- The Portland Bureau of Transportation in Portland, OR will provide services to businesses in a historically black neighborhood to help design and build open spaces that promote safe shopping while incorporating public art and programming.