- Located in Ottawa? Join us on April 16th for the @Y7Canada Opening Plenary Session on April 16th! Êtes-vous situés à Ottawa? Joignez-vous à nous le 16 avril pour la Session plénière inaugurale du @Y7Canada ! #Y72018 : http://www.bit.ly/Y7PlenaryApril16 …
- Great meeting this morning with @craigkielburger where we discussed #youth engagement for the #G7Charlevoix and Canada’s @G7 Presidency #WE
- Behind-the-scenes – Episode 6: Follow @G7Sherpa during the second Sherpa meeting near Victoria, B.C., where Sherpas also had the opportunity to discuss #G7Charlevoix priorities with students from @PCUWC and civil society organizations.
- Over the past month, you have been sharing your ideas for #G7Charlevoix. From what you have told us, #climatechange is one of the most imperative issues for the #G7 to address. We want to keep hearing from you, #myG7.
- #B7Canada marked the end of a months-long process to develop key universal recommendations for the G7 Leaders ahead of #G7Charlevoix. We’re proud to share these recommendations, here http://ow.ly/eeOa30jspW8
- During the #G7’s Employment and Innovation Ministerial Meeting, #genderequality and women’s empowerment were thoroughly discussed as they are key components of a strong economy. A Chair’s Summary was developed outlining key outcomes: http://ow.ly/NFN930jrns6 @g7 #futureofwork
- Over the past few weeks, you’ve shared your opinion on the themes of #G7Charlevoix using #myG7. We have received numerous constructive comments thus far. Thank you! Here’s what your feedback looks like.
- Watch live today at 5PM EST: Minister Freeland will hold a town hall with #youth in Toronto to discuss #G7 theme of “Building a more peaceful and secure world”, with a focus on Canada’s role in defending #democracy and the rules-based international order http://ow.ly/H1Zx30jpKwv
.Can Economists map 8 billion human relationships to be joyful and sustainable. This centuruy old question begun by Maths Goats Neumann Eintstein et al is coming down to the wire: extinction or sustainability of speies -2030reports.com . 2 main protagonits since 1970a billion poorest asian women have mapped quarer of the world's population's development with deeer joy and sustainability than all the wealth of American-English mindsets. Somwehere in netween the majority of human intels and almost infinet ART Intels wonder what UN2 countdown to 2030 can do next...LET's start with mapping SHELFF economies : S5 She-too womens intel built communities S3 Health: S4 Ed3 S0 LandLeaders s2 Food S1*17 Financial platforms (the 100 grey=blocks of intel between Unations & WallStreets
Thursday, June 30, 2016
canada beautiful game of BRI
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)