Updated Jan 2018 - china and celac meet at chile -pior notes on celac
2011, the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States
(CELAC) which includes all the 33 countries in Latin America
and the Caribbean region was founded, offering an important
basis for the establishment of China-CELAC Forum, which
was established later.
4. What is the purpose of China-CELAC Forum?
China-CELAC Forum aims at promoting the development of
the comprehensive cooperative partnership based on equality, mu
tual benefit and common development between China and LAC
5. Who are the members of China-CELAC Forum?
China-CELAC Forum includes China and the 33 member
states of CELAC: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Bar
bados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba,
Dominican Republic, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada,
Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua,
Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Santa Lucia, Saint
Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago,
Uruguay, and Venezuela.
from larouche jan 18
millennials rewind usa in 1999 afore 3G mobilisation decade- sample of cluetrain signees
|firstname.lastname@example.org, normanmacrae.net quarters 5 and 6 of EconomistDiary 2018-1843 - journalists valuing mediation of goal 1 end poverty , A global databank for brandchartering the interconnecting aims of CLO, CBO and CEO in organising learning, branding and strategy - "I'd like to ask : Isn't it time that branders, strategists, and learning systems people believed and acted on their marketing promise as much as they want end-consumers to trust it? I am editing a millennial issue of a journal where we are urgently inviting world leading influencers of strategy, brand or learning to write 6 pages on future organisational frameworks in such simple language that every reader connects to the big idea whatever their home area of expertise"||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
Thursday, December 30, 2010
ighlights of countries from foreign affairs webs
ighlights of countries from foreign affairs webs
Xi Jinping Holds Talks with President Michel Temer of Brazil
The two sides should give play to such mechanisms as the Brazil-China High-level Coordination and Cooperation Committee, promote exchanges and cooperation in various fields in a coordinated manner, actively probe into the docking of the "Belt and Road" initiative with the Investment Partnerships Program and the Advance Plan of Brazil, and promote regional connectivity and interconnected development. Both sides should put forward unimpeded trade, promote the sustained and stable growth of bilateral trade, deepen innovation cooperation in such fields as infrastructure construction, manufacturing, agriculture, mining industry, energy, production capacity, and science and technology, and expand exchanges and cooperation in culture, media, tourism, sports, and other fields. Both sides should also further intensify cooperation within such multilateral frameworks as the UN, the G20, the BASIC countries and the World Trade Organization (WTO), and conduct coordination and collaboration on major international issues such as global economic governance and sustainable development.
Xi Jinping pointed out that over the past decade, the BRICS countries have opened up a new path featuring equality, mutual benefit, and win-win cooperation, and achieved a batch of tangible results. China is willing to work with Brazil to promote the "three-wheel drive" of economic cooperation, political security and people-to-people and cultural exchanges among the BRICS countries, thus initiating the second "golden decade" of BRICS cooperation.
Xi Jinping stressed that China firmly supports the Latin America to unite for self-development and revitalization, and is committed to constructing a community of common destiny for China and Latin America of joint development. Taking an active and open attitude towards cooperation with the South American Common Market, China is willing to improve the level of cooperation between China and the South American Common Market.
Michel Temer expressed that Brazil and China enjoy close friendship. Brazil attaches great importance to developing bilateral comprehensive strategic partnership as Brazil is a reliable partner of China. Brazil is willing to, while pursuing development in its national reform, strengthen mutually beneficial cooperation with China in such sectors as trade, investment, finance, and agriculture in an all-round manner, and expand exchanges with China in people-to-people and cultural engagement, tourism and sports, so as to enhance the understanding and friendship between the two peoples. Both Brazil and China share similar stances under such multilateral frameworks as the UN, the G20 and the WTO, and keep close communication and coordination in global issues such as climate change and development. Brazil will provide China with full support in holding the BRICS Xiamen Summit successfully, and stands ready to work with China to enhance solidarity and cooperation among the BRICS countries and other developing countries.
After the talks, the two heads of state jointly witnessed the signing of more than 10 bilateral cooperation documents in production capacity, e-commerce, quality inspection, electricity, tourism, health, financing, culture, sports, and other fields. other document 9/17
- Full text of President Xi's remarks at plenary session of BRICS Xiamen Summit
- Full text of President Xi's speech at opening ceremony of BRICS Business Forum
- Xi Jinping Attends Dialogue Between Leaders of BRICS Countries and BRICS Business Council and
- Li Keqiang Meets with President Michel Temer of Brazil (2017-09-01)
- Yu Zhengsheng Meets with President Michel Temer of Brazil (2017-09-01)
- 7th Meeting of BRICS High Representatives for Security Issues Held in Beijing (2017-07-28)
- Xi Jinping Holds Group Meeting with Heads of Foreign Delegations for 7th Meeting of BRICS High Representatives for Security Issues (2017-07-28)
- Yang Jiechi Meets Respectively with BRICS High Representatives for Security Issues of South Africa, Brazil and India (2017-07-27)
- The 3rd BRICS Foreign Policy Planning Dialogue Held in Beijing (2017-07-24)
- Vice Foreign Minister Zhang Yesui Meets with Foreign Representatives Attending 3rd BRICS Policy Planning Dialogue (2017-07-20)
- Xi Jinping Chairs BRICS Leaders' Informal Meeting (2017-07-07)
- Media Note of the Meeting of the BRICS Ministers of Foreign Affairs/International Relations(2017-06-19)
- Wang Yi Holds the Second China-Brazil Foreign Ministerial-level Comprehensive Strategic Dialogue with Foreign Minister Aloysio Nunes of Brazil (2017-06-16)
- Special Envoy of the Chinese Government on the Middle East Issue Gong Xiaosheng Attends Meeting of BRICS Special Envoys on Middle East (2017-04-14)
- Xi Jinping Sends Letters to Leaders of Other BRICS Countries on China's Assumption of BRICS Presidency (2017-01-01)
- China and Brazil Hold the 2nd Consultation on Human Rights (2016-12-06)